How much do detective services cost?
The cost of a private or professional investigation is not always fixed. Prices for private investigation agencies are determined by multiple factors and criteria which vary from case to case. Below we list some of them by way of example:
Detective Prices for conducting private investigations
1) The danger of private research.
2) The number of people it will take to successfully conduct the investigation.
3) The means of transport used by the target (in the case of surveillance of a person)
4) The location of the search. Whether it is within, outside of Attica or on islands.
Our office can undertake the installation of a mobile phone monitoring program. A prerequisite is to take the device in your hands for at least 3 minutes. With the mobile phone monitoring program you get full control of the device : messages, call recording, pictures, viber, messenger, whatsapp, web history etc. The program and the data you receive are managed by you personally with passwords that you set. The data is displayed through a very detailed panel which does not require specialized computer knowledge. At this point it is worth noting that the monitoring programs used by the detective agency are not detectable by the user and also by anti-virus systems.
The prices for telephone surveillance are determined by the following factors:
1)The phone's operating system.
2) The model.
3) The date of the device.
4) Whether it has been rooted or analogous to ios jailbreak.
5) If there is pre-installed anti-virus software.
6) If there is mi account, icloud or similar system.
Detective values for recovering deleted data are set by:
1) The operating system of the electronic device.
2) The operating system of the device.
3) The operating system of the device.
4) The date of the device. That is, whether it has operating system problems, viruses, broken screen, etc.
5) Whether there is a mi account, icloud or similar system.
The detective agency can provide you with an expert report which can be presented to any public or non-public authority as evidence. The private detectives of our office being licensed by the Ministry of Public Order can legally appear before the judicial authorities for such cases as witnesses and for the analysis of the data given to you.
In cases involving electronic media, social media and recovery of deleted data our office is able to provide expert report for:
1) Monitoring systems for your mobile phone.
2) Violation of social media accounts.
3) Violation of e-mail accounts.
4) Violation of accounts.
5) Whats app account violation.
6) Recovery of deleted data on your device.
7) More general check for data leaks (chats, messages, etc.) on mobile devices and computers
In cases of control of your space :
(office, home, car etc.) The detective agency can also give you a report on corresponding findings such as hidden gps surveillance or hidden audio recorder etc. illegally placed in your vehicle or home. During the inspection we look for: hidden cameras, wiretaps, audio recorders, gps, landline phone monitoring systems, and any surveillance device whether or not it is transmitting a signal. The equipment we use is state of the art and detects all the analog frequencies that the surveillance devices operate on.
The detective values for a similar test are determined respectively by:
1) The size of the business or home in which the audit is being conducted.
2) Whether there are already pre-installed vaults and security systems.
3) The location, inside or outside of Attica.
4) The time frame available to us to conduct the audit.
The private investigation agency has the ability to find and analyze financial data concerning businesses and individuals. Finding addresses, phone numbers, financial data, balance sheets, shareholders in companies, contact phones, etc. (always from open sources*).
The cost of these services is proportional:
1) The type of business.
2) The number of people employed.
3) The number of properties it owns.
4) The amount of telephone numbers it owns (in cases where we are also looking for numbers).